Wednesday, September 9, 2009

An Energy experiment--and FREEBIE for you

As students of Tai Chi, we are also students of QI, or students of Energy.

The vast majority of Tai Chi Players are interested in cultivating their QI for greater levels of health and vitality.

A relatively smaller number develop Qi as a means to cultivate Intrinsic Energy (Jin) to be discharged in self-defense situations or, more sportively, in Push Hands practice.

But many years ago, I began to see something very fascinating.

Although I met many people with very strong levels of QI during the time I was on my Tai Chi learning path, I was surprised (as a naïve young student) to find that they were not all “sages of the Tao.”

Indeed, some of them, not withstanding their high levels of energy, seemed to be quite unbalanced in terms of their life as a whole. Some had severe financial problems; a few others seemed dangerously aggressive; and a few more just didn’t seem happy. This came as a severe shock to me.

I had always thought that merely cultivating QI or developing proficiency in Tai Chi would automatically create a person with a balanced health, Spirit, and demeanor. This did not always seem to be true.

So I began to wonder---what HAPPENS to all the energy we cultivate in QI practices, such as Qigong and Tai Chi? The answer seemed to be that the Energy seems to shape itself to our overall Intent and outlook on life. The energy itself is neutral; it is the direction of our overall focus that determines whether the Energy ultimately brings us to our highest and best possible state, or leaves us in a condition of imbalance or dissatisfaction.

Around the time I was trying to solve this question for myself, a special friend and teacher appeared who introduced me to the Law of Attraction. At first, I was quite resistant to learning about it; it seemed to be really “out there,” some kind of product of New Age fantasy.

But I noticed my teacher seemed to be one of the most balanced, energized, and happiest people I had ever met---and she had never done ANY kind of Energy cultivation practices, or meditation whatsoever. She simply applied the Law of Attraction consistently in her life.

Everything just seemed to “appear” for her quite effortlessly. She was extremely prosperous and just seemed to be a magnet for one positive occurrence after another.

In time I myself became a serious student of the Law and have been practicing it for many years now. I think practicing Law of Attraction is an absolute natural course for Tai Chi students! We spend years developing high levels of Energy; why not learn to deploy this Energy in the most beneficial ways for our self and others?

After my own 15 years of investigating and practicing the Law, I wrote down the very best ways I have found to apply and use it practically in everyday life in a 60 page E-book. It is NOT just woooooie, wooooie, “positive thinking,” but a very scientific and precise process.

Here is my experiment:

I have shared this with various friends and gotten positive feedback from all of them. Since I am planning to sell the book, I would like honest feedback from a reliable sample of people.

If you are at all interested in finding out an eminently practical way of applying the Law of Attraction in your life, I would love to hear from you.

I will be happy to send you a FREE copy of the E-book. I only ask that within 60-90 days, you e-mail me back your comments, either positive or negative. If positive, I will ask for your testimonial; if negative, I will improve the E-book!

Just e-mail me at alltaiji@aol.com and I will send you a copy of the e-book right away.

Thanks!

Your friend in Tai Chi,


paul gallagher

No comments:

Post a Comment